Monday, April 26, 2010

Yesterday



One year ago yesterday you took me on an adventure. "Did you know that yesterday, one year ago, was the day you took me on our surprise date?" I asked you. We braved the light rail for the first time and went to the Science Center. The line spanned from the admissions window up the stairs and through a beautiful courtyard, past several historic houses. Star Trek, or something. I could see the disappointment on your face. Instead of allowing you to become flustered, I suggested we take some pictures by the trees in the yards of the houses. That's when the course of our day changed. You said there was a mall nearby, so we began to walk; we photographed our every move. We explored and had a wonderful day. You said, "you are a loser for knowing that". I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment